CATAFLAM 50mg Diclofenac.KAL. 100 Tablets Cambia,Zipsor, Zorvolex
18 in stock
Best Pain killer CATAFLAM 50mg Diclofenac.KAL. 100 Tabs Antirheumatic,anti-
Guarantee my Products are Original!
Expiry date – Above 1 year
Delivery can take up to 20-30 days depending on your region, territory.
Warning: Please read the proper guidelines and instructions in the leaflet for dosage requirements.
Short-term treatment of all grades of pain and inflamation in the following acute conditions:
• Post-traumatic pain, inflammation and swelling, e.g. due to sprains.
• acute musculo-skeletal disorders such as periarthritis (for example frozen shoulder), tendonitis, tenosynovitis, bursitis
• Post-operative pain, inflammation and swelling, e.g. following dental or orthopaedic surgery.
• Painful and/or inflammatory conditions in gynaecology, e.g. primary dysmenorrhoea or adnexitis and associated menorrhagia.
• Migraine attacks.
• Acute gout
• Painful syndromes of the vertebral column.
• Non-articular rheumatism.
• As an adjuvant in severe painful inflammatory infections of the ear, nose or throat, e.g. pharyngotonsillitis, otitis. In keeping with general therapeutic principles, the underlying disease should be treated with basic therapy, as appropriate. Fever alone is not an indication.
Usual Adult Dose of Cataflam for Osteoarthritis:
50 mg orally 2 to 3 times. Doses greater than 150 mg/day are not recommended for osteoarthritis.
Usual Adult Dose of Cataflam for Pain or Dysmenorrhea:
50 mg orally 3 times a day. In some patients an initial dose of 100 mg of Cataflam, followed by 50 mg doses, will provide better relief. After the first day, the total daily dose should generally not exceed 150 mg.
Usual Adult Dose of Cataflam for Rheumatoid Arthritis:
50 mg orally 3 to 4 times a day.
Half bottle (50 tablets), 1 Bottle (100 Tablets)